Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- plus 1 tablespoon milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- (8 oz) tub cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- graham pie crust (6 oz)
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) pumpkin
- 2 pkg
- (3.4 oz each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
How to Make Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1BEAT cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1/2 of whipped topping. Spread onto crust.
- 2WHISK remaining milk, pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices 2 min. (mixture will be thick). Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 3REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.