Double Chocolate Pie
Rev BJ Friley
1 1/2 ccold fat-free milk, divided
1 pkg(1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
1(8 oz carton) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
1reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
1 pkg(1 oz) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix (can use vanilla)
·chocolate curls or shavings
How to Make Double Chocolate Pie
- In a large mixing bowl - Mix 3/4 cup milk and chocolate fudge pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in 1 3/4 cups whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- In another large mixing bowl - Mix the rest of the milk along with the white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.