Double Chocolate Pie
Rev BJ Friley
- 1 1/2 c
- cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 pkg
- (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- (8 oz carton) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pkg
- (1 oz) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix (can use vanilla)
- chocolate curls or shavings
How to Make Double Chocolate Pie
- 1In a large mixing bowl - Mix 3/4 cup milk and chocolate fudge pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2Fold in 1 3/4 cups whipped topping.
- 3Spread into crust.
- 4In another large mixing bowl - Mix the rest of the milk along with the white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 5Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- 6Spread over chocolate layer.
- 7Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours or until set.
- 8Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.