Died and Gone to Heaven Peach Pie
1 smallpackage vanilla pudding (not instant)
1 tspbaking powder
1 largecan sliced peaches, save juice
1- ( 8 ) ozcream cheese, room temperature
How to Make Died and Gone to Heaven Peach Pie
- pre- heat oven at 350.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and pudding.
- add egg and milk; beat for 2 mins. on medium speed.
- Pour into a 10 inch GREASED pie pan.
- place sliced peaches on top then set aside.
- combine cream cheese, 1/2 c sugar and 3 T peach juice; beat for 2 mins until smooth
- spoon on top of peaches keeping away from edges about 1 inch.
- sprinkle 1 T of sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon on top.
- bake for 30-35 mins.