Diane's Brown Sugar Peach Pie
Diane Hopson Smith
I also wanted to try out splenda and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. This pie was sweet but not too sweet, just right! And, if I didn't know better, I would have never guessed splenda was used in place of sugar.
My recipe, my photo's.
Hope you enjoy!
- 8 to 10
- fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 c
- splenda brown sugar
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 stick
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground (or use nutmeg if you prefer)
- pillsbury pie crust (1 box with 2 crust)
- sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top pie crust
How to Make Diane's Brown Sugar Peach Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Allow pie to cool some before serving. This is a juicy pie so I would recommend that you just spoon the goodness on to a dessert plate or in a bowl, serve as is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.