Diabetic Apple Pie; from a friend...(Cin)
She knows I am a diabetic and always on the lookout for sweets I can eat.
I have not made it yet so I do not have a pic of it to post.
But, I think you know what an apple pie looks like anyway..=;D
How to Make Diabetic Apple Pie; from a friend...(Cin)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
Place one pie crust in a pie plate and put apple slices in the pie shell.
- Put apple juice into a sauce pan, cook juice to boil.
- Dissolved cornstarch in water, add to juice and cook until thickened.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on apples and dot with butter.
- Pour thickened juice over apples and cover with second crust.
- Bake in 450° hot oven for 10 min's; then reduced heat to 350° and bake 35-to-45 min's more.