Deluxe Apple Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1pastry for 2 pie crusts
4 ctart apples, diced
4canned pear halves cut in pieces
How to Make Deluxe Apple Pie
- Line 9 inch pie pan with pastry; refrigerate until used.
- Mix sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon; add to apples and mix thoroughly.
- Set aside.
- Crush pears and spread in bottom of pastry-lined pan; sprinkle with rum.
- Heap apple mixture over pears; dot with butter.
- Put on top crust; seal and crimp edges; cut slits for steam to escape.
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm.