Delightful Strawberry Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- strawberries, fresh
- 1 small
- carton of heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/3 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
How to Make Delightful Strawberry Pie
- 1clean strawberrys.. u can halve them or leave them whole..pour water and sugar over berries...let them soak for a couple of hours or overnight which ever you want...if you dont have time ...dont..i just like my to soak my berries to get the flavor in the juice..
- 2After soaking the berries..drain..reserve the juice...in a small pan add juice of the berries..add the cornstarch..make sure when you add the cornstarch it is desolved in cold juice or water..add to pan..cook on medium heat till thicken...let cool..add to strawberrys..
- 3put strawberry in cooked pie crust or homade whichever you want...i like homade but when time is an issue i use prepared pie crust
- 4next put heavy cream in a bowl...whip it with a mixer till soft peaks form..add powdered sugar and vanilla..whipping till u have a more firm peak...you can add all to top of pie or wait to serve it on a piece of pie..