Delicious Brownie Pie
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 c
- baking mix (bisquick or pioneer)
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- whipped cream, sweetened
- ice cream
- hot fudge sauce
- caremel sauce
How to Make Delicious Brownie Pie
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 F. Bake the pie shell for about 10 mminutes; remove from oven. Reduce oven heat to 325 F.
- 2In a saucepan, over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat the chocolate mixture wth the sweetened condensed milk, baking mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 4Add the nuts and stir well. Pour into pie shell and bake for 35 - 40 minutes, until center is set.
- 5Garnish with whipped cream, hot fudge, carmel sauce or a scoop if ice cream....simply delicious.