Deep Dish Cherry Pie Jubilee
Now, I try to keep the ingredients on hand for special occasions or when unexpected company drops in.
It's so easy to put together I've even allow kids to make it up while I operate the oven.
- 1 sm can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 3 heap. Tbsp
- tapioca pearls
- 1/8 c
- sweet milk
- 1/8 c
- pecans, chopped or minced
- unbaked deep dish pie shell
- foil or pie crust covers
- deep pie dish
- pie crust covers or aluminum foil
ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED
How to Make Deep Dish Cherry Pie Jubilee
- 1In mixing bowl, add first five ingredients and mix well but just enough to incorporate the ingredients together. Don't be afraid to be generous with the tapioca pearls.
- 2Lay pie shell into pie plate.
- 3Pour wet mixture into pie shell. Trim shell edge around plate and flute, pinch or use a fork on the edge to decorate.
- 4Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove crust cover and continue to back another 20-25 minutes.
- 5Serve hot with ice cream or cold with whipped topping or even pudding.