Crustless Rice Pudding Pie
- 1 large
- can evaporated milk
- 1 c
- whole milk
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- rice, uncooked
- 1/4 c
- raisins, if desired
- 1/3 c
- granulated sugar
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
How to Make Crustless Rice Pudding Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Cook rice in unsalted water until done, according to the box directions.
- 3Add the butter and sugar, and stir well to incorporate.
- 4In a large bowl, mix the regular milk with the evaporated milk, and then add 3 well-beaten eggs.
- 5Add the vanilla and raisins (if using) to the milk and eggs and then add entire mixture to the cooked rice, blending lightly.
- 6Place entire mixture in 2-quart casserole; sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- 7Bake until set, approximately 1/2 hour. Take out and set aside to cool. After it is completely cooled, you may refrigerate. Not before though, or the custard won't set properly.