Crustless Rice Pudding Pie
1 largecan evaporated milk
1 cwhole milk
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 crice, uncooked
1/4 craisins, if desired
1/3 cgranulated sugar
·cinnamon to sprinkle on top
How to Make Crustless Rice Pudding Pie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook rice in unsalted water until done, according to the box directions.
- Add the butter and sugar, and stir well to incorporate.
- In a large bowl, mix the regular milk with the evaporated milk, and then add 3 well-beaten eggs.
- Add the vanilla and raisins (if using) to the milk and eggs and then add entire mixture to the cooked rice, blending lightly.
- Place entire mixture in 2-quart casserole; sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake until set, approximately 1/2 hour. Take out and set aside to cool. After it is completely cooled, you may refrigerate. Not before though, or the custard won't set properly.