Cruisin' Key Lime Pie
- 1 1/2 pt
- sweetened condensed milk
- egg yolks
- 2/3 c
- key lime juice
- 1 c
- fresh whipped cream
- pre-baked pie shell or use a graham cracker crust.
A NOTE FROM RAEANNE: I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH IT HAS TO BE KEY LIME JUICE, NOT REGULAR LIME JUICE, MIKE'S IS A GOOD BRAND
How to Make Cruisin' Key Lime Pie
- 1Beat the egg yolks and condensed milk until well blended, maybe 2 minutes.
- 2GRADUALLY add small amounts of Key Lime Juice and blend in until you get a good consistency then add more until you've used all the Key Lime Juice.
- 3Pour the mixture into the pre baked pie shell, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Dealers choice here: you can cover it with whipped cream, or serve each slice with one or dollops of whipping cream. Enjoy!!!
- 5Store in refrigerator.