Crispy Pie Crust Individual Pie Cups!
It is a Win Win Win! Pretty, unusual, and so good!
My grandchilden love to help make these with me, it is easy and fun for all of us. We made these for a party last year using several sizes and styles of glass dishes, they were a big hit!
Such a great way to serve pie or savory pot pies, make this ahead of time, and just place them on the banquet table or at individual place settings!
Make and bake extra strips for dipping!
A real conversation piece! Play with your food
- 1 large
- batch pie crust (or use pre made, store bought)
- 1 can(s)
- pie filling (cherry, blueberry, strawberry, etc.) (or.. make your own filling)
- 4 - 8
- ramakins or other glassware
- rolling pin
- baking sheet
- pizza or decorative cutting device
How to Make Crispy Pie Crust Individual Pie Cups!
- 9Put desired pie filling into dishes and add one or two of the woven pie crust grids on top of each glass dish.
I have used home made fillings and store bought... both are good.
For a pumkin "pie", I use pumkin pie filling, sugar and spices mixed with Cool Whip and put in the dishes... it does not have eggs and it is good.