·3 eggs, seperated
·1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
·1/2 cup real lemon reconstituted lemon juice
·1 ready made pie crust
·3 egg whites
·1/4 cream of tartar
·1/3 cup sugar
How to Make CREAMY LEMON MERINGUE PIE
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks, stir in sweetened condensed milk, real lemon juice.
- Pour into pie crust.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites with cream ot tartar until foamy.
- Gradually add in sugar until stiff but not dry.
- Spread meringue on top of pie sealing carefully to edge of crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until meringue is golden brown
- Cool, Chill before serving.