Creamy Fruit Cookie Pie
- roll of pillsbury slice and bake cookies*
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 2 c
- (7oz. jar) marshmallow cream
- 2/3 c
- (9oz.can) drained crushed pineapple
- 1/3 c
- chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 c
- chopped nuts
How to Make Creamy Fruit Cookie Pie
- 1Slice cookie dough 1/8" thick.
Line sides of pie pan with cookie slices , over lapping slightly to form scalloped edge.
Line bottom of pan with more slices use about 3/4 of the roll.
- 2Bake @ 375 deg. for 7-9 minutes , until lightly browned. Cool.
- 3About 2 hrs. before serving , beat whipping cream until thickened. Thoroughly fold in the marshmallow cream , then lightly fold in the pineapple , cherries and nuts.
- 4Turn into cookie crust and chill.
- 5* butternut , sugar or peanut.