Creamy Fruit Cookie Pie
1roll of pillsbury slice and bake cookies*
1 cwhipping cream
2 c(7oz. jar) marshmallow cream
2/3 c(9oz.can) drained crushed pineapple
1/3 cchopped maraschino cherries
1/3 cchopped nuts
How to Make Creamy Fruit Cookie Pie
- Slice cookie dough 1/8" thick.
Line sides of pie pan with cookie slices , over lapping slightly to form scalloped edge.
Line bottom of pan with more slices use about 3/4 of the roll.
- Bake @ 375 deg. for 7-9 minutes , until lightly browned. Cool.
- About 2 hrs. before serving , beat whipping cream until thickened. Thoroughly fold in the marshmallow cream , then lightly fold in the pineapple , cherries and nuts.
- Turn into cookie crust and chill.
- * butternut , sugar or peanut.