Creamy Chocolate Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- 3.9oz. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped topping and grated chocolate, optional
How to Make Creamy Chocolate Pie
- 1In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter, mix well. Press into a 9 inch pie plate.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spoon into the prepared crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3Remove pie from the freezer 15 minute before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and grated chocolate. 6-8 servings