How to Make Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
- 1In the large bowl of an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together until smooth the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 c. sugar, and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- 2Spread over the bottom of the pastry shell. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 3In the clean large bowl of the mixer, at medium speed, beat the remaining 3 eggs until frothy. Add the corn syrup, 1/4 c. sugar, salt, and 1 tsp. vanilla. Beat until blended.
- 4Gently pour the mixture over the pecans. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until a knife inserted halfway between the center edge comes out clean. (40 minutes)
- 5Place on a wire rack to cool before cutting.