Cream Cheese Pastry
How to Make Cream Cheese Pastry
- 1Combine egg yolk, vanilla, cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk, sugar and beat until smooth.
- 2In a 9 X 13 baking dish, press 1 package of crescent rolls in the bottom and seal cracks.
- 3Pour cream cheese mixture over top.
- 4Take other package of crescent rolls and roll out on wax paper until smooth.
- 5Beat egg white until frothy with a fork.
- 6Brush top of pastry with beaten egg white.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- 8For topping, mix confectioners' sugar and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth.
- 9While the pastry is still warm, spread topping over the top.