Cranberry Walnut Cheese Cake pie
- 1 1/4 c
- whole milk
- 2 box
- instant cheese cake pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp
- grated lemon peel
- 8 oz
- 1 tub cool whip
- ready made graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s)
- whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c
- toasted walnuts chopped
How to Make Cranberry Walnut Cheese Cake pie
- 1pour milk in to large bowl.add pudding mix and lemon peel.beat well with wire whisk about a minute. Add 1/2 the tub of cool whip (4 ounces)stir until blended.
- 2pour in to crust.spread half the can of cranberry sauce over the mixture gently.sprinkle with half the walnuts.
- 3top with remaining pudding mixture.refrigerate 4 hours.
serve with remaining walnuts on top and remaining cool whip