★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 oz. shortbread pie crust
18 oz. pkg cream cheese (softened)
1/2 ptwhipping cream
16 ozcan whole berry cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Velvet Pie
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy
- In small bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla till soft peaks form ( consistency of cool whip)
- Gradually add to cream cheese, beating till smooth and creamy.
- Set aside a few whole cranberries from sauce till later.Fold remaining sauce into whipped mixture. Spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours till firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with berries.