★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz. shortbread pie crust
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 pt
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 16 oz
- can whole berry cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Velvet Pie
- 1In a large bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy
- 2In small bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla till soft peaks form ( consistency of cool whip)
- 3Gradually add to cream cheese, beating till smooth and creamy.
- 4Set aside a few whole cranberries from sauce till later.Fold remaining sauce into whipped mixture. Spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours till firm.
- 5Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with berries.