Cranberry Crumb Pie
19-inch unbaked pastry shell,pricked
18 oz. package cream cheese,softened
114-oz. can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1/4 clemon juice
3 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
116-oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/4 ccold butter
1/3 cunsifted flour
3/4 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Cranberry Crumb Pie
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake pastry shell 8 minutes;remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 .
- In large mixer bowl beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.Stir in lemon juice.Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- In a bowl combine 1 table spoon sugar and cornstarch;mix well.Stir in cranberry sauce.Spoon evenly over cheese mixture.
- In medium bowl cut butter into flour and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar until crumbly.Stir in nuts.Sprinkle evenly over cranberry mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or til bubbly and golden.Cool. Serve at room temp. or chilled.Refrigerate leftovers.