Cranberry Crumb Pie
- 9-inch unbaked pastry shell,pricked
- 8 oz. package cream cheese,softened
- 14-oz. can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp
- 16-oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 c
- cold butter
- 1/3 c
- unsifted flour
- 3/4 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Cranberry Crumb Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Bake pastry shell 8 minutes;remove from oven.
- 2Reduce oven temperature to 375 .
- 3In large mixer bowl beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.Stir in lemon juice.Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- 4In a bowl combine 1 table spoon sugar and cornstarch;mix well.Stir in cranberry sauce.Spoon evenly over cheese mixture.
- 5In medium bowl cut butter into flour and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar until crumbly.Stir in nuts.Sprinkle evenly over cranberry mixture.
- 6Bake 45 to 50 minutes or til bubbly and golden.Cool. Serve at room temp. or chilled.Refrigerate leftovers.