Cranberry Cream Cheese Frozen Pie
Again other fruit (pie filling) can be used.
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs- about 40 wafers
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 8 oz
- cream cheese,softened
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce, divided (14 oz.)
- whipped cream
How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Frozen Pie
- 1Combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- 2Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a large bowl. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
Reserve 1/2 cup cranberry sauce. Add remaining sauce to cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Cover.
- 3Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and reserved cranberry sauce.