Cranberry Apple Pie
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/2 c
- splenda essentials no calorie sweetener with fiber, granulated
- 1 Tbsp
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 4 large
- granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 c
- cranberries, chopped
How to Make Cranberry Apple Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 400F
- 2Fit one pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions.
- 3Combine all filling ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well and spoon mixture into pie crust.
- 4Unfold remaining pie crust and roll to 1/8-inch thickness. Place crust over filling; fold edges under and crimp. Cut slits in top to allow steam to escape.
- 5Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden. Cover edges with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning, if necessary. Cool on a wire rack one hour before serving.