★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- 1 large box of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c
- milk (called for on pudding box)
- 1 pkg
- cool whip, thawed
- bananas, sliced
- chocolate ice cream topping (like hershey's syrup) for drizzling
- carmel ice cream topping (like hershey's syrup) for drizzling
How to Make Cowboy-Up Pudding
- 1Make chocolate pudding, as directed on package, with the 3 cups of milk.
- 2In a medium bowl, put 1/4 of the chocolate pudding on the bottom.
- 3Place 1/2 of a banana, sliced, on top of the pudding, spreading them evenly.
- 4Drizzle Carmel Syrup/Ice Cream Topping over the bananas. Add enough to your liking, I use 1-2 TBLS, on the first layer.
- 5Add 1/4 of the Cool Whip, spread in a layer, over the Banana and Carmel layer.
- 6Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup/Ice Cream Topping, about 2 TBLS over the Cool Whip Layer.
- 7Repeat layers, 2 more times. As the layers rise in the bowl, it will widen. Use a little more pudding, a few more banana slices, a little more drizzle and a little more cool whip, for each layer. On the last layer of Cool Whip, I drizzle both the Chocolate and the Carmel Syrup/Topping.
- 8Can serve right away, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!