- 1 qt
- cooked fresh pears
- 1 Tbsp
- corn starch
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 stick
- grammy's easy homemade pie shell
How to Make Country Fresh Pear Pie
- 1Make two recipes for Grammy's Easy Homemade Pie Shell in my kitchen, one for the top and one for the bottom of the pie.
- 2Use the Cooked Fresh Pears recipe in my kitchen. Mix all ingredients into a medium saucepan and cook until thickened. Pour into a unbaked pie shell and top with 6 or 7 slices of butter on top of pears.
- 3Put top pie crust on, flute edge together, slit top several times and sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour on a thin pan to catch drippings in the event it drips.
- 4Serve warm with vanilla ice cream! Enjoy...