- clove of garlic
- 1 c
- any white shredded cheese
- salt & pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 scoop(s)
- sour cream (or a splash of milk)
- 1-1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- carrots, peeled, sliced
- 1 pkg
- mushrooms sliced
- onion, chopped
- beef buillon cube
- 1 sprig(s)
- 1/2 tsp
- cloves of garlic, minced/chopped
- 2 pinch
- spoonfuls of tomato paste
- (heaping) spoonfuls of sour cream
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar
How to Make Cottage Pie
- 1Peel, Cube potatoes, boil with clove of garlic. When finished cooking, drain water, and put back into pan, put the heat back on and cook potatoes a little more to draw out the excess liquid.
Add in butter, salt & Pepper, sour cream (or milk) and mash up. Add in white shredded cheese.
- 2Cook onion, garlic, salt, pepper.
Add in other spices. Add in carrots.
Add tomato paste & bullion cubes
Add in beef, cook down as much as you can (i did not drain my beef mix, however there was not much grease left)
add in peas
put mushrooms on top and finish cooking
put in casserole dish
add in 2 spoons of sour cream, extra salt & pepper if needed
- 3top with mashed potato/cheese mix. Finish off with Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Bake at 400 for 40 minutes, uncovered, hopefully the top will be good and crunchy.