★★★★★ 1 vote5
2/3 cboiling water
1 pkggelatin, any flavor (4 servings)
1/2 ccold water
8 ozwhipped topping, thawed
1graham cracker pie crust (6oz.)
How to Make Cool N Easy Pie
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in a large bowl at least 2 minutes until completly dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin: stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove and discard any unmelted ice.
- Gently stir in whipped topping with wirewhisk until well blended. Refridgerate 15-20 minutes or until mixtures is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until firm.