★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2/3 c
- boiling water
- 1 pkg
- gelatin, any flavor (4 servings)
- ice cubes
- 1/2 c
- cold water
- 8 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- graham cracker pie crust (6oz.)
How to Make Cool N Easy Pie
- 1Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in a large bowl at least 2 minutes until completly dissolved.
- 2Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin: stir until slightly thickened.
- 3Remove and discard any unmelted ice.
- 4Gently stir in whipped topping with wirewhisk until well blended. Refridgerate 15-20 minutes or until mixtures is very thick and will mound.
- 5Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until firm.