Cool Key Lime Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- (16 ounces) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp
- key lime juice
- drops of green food coloring
- 8 oz
- whipped topping
- (9-inch) graham cracker crust
How to Make Cool Key Lime Pie
- 1Combine sweetened condensed milk and limeade concentrate in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at low speed until mixed.
Add Key lime juice and green food coloring to sweetened condensed milk mixture and beat well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
Freeze until firm, about 1 hour. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.