Cool Key Lime Pie
★★★★☆ 1 vote4
- 1 pkg
- 9 in pie crust (graham, shortbread, nilla wafer)
- 1- 14 oz can(s)
- nestle la lechera sweetened condensed milk (fat free)
- 2/3 c
- key lime juice
- 2 drops
- green food coloring
- 3 large
- egg yolks
- sliced lime for garnish (optional)
- 1 can(s)
- fat free whipped topping (optional)
How to Make Cool Key Lime Pie
- 1Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- 2Mix the condensed milk, egg yolks, food coloring and lime juice until well blended and color is not streaked.
- 3Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- 4Remove the pie from the oven and cool completely. Refrigerate at least 8 hours before cutting and serving. Upon serving garnish with lime slice(s) or whipped topping.