COFFEE MARSHMALLOW PIE
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbspinstant coffee
4 cminiature marshmallows
1 Tbspbutter, no substitutes, the real deal
1 cwhipping cream, whipped
19 " pastry shell baked
1/2 cpecans chopped
·extra whipped cream, chocolate curls for garnish
How to Make COFFEE MARSHMALLOW PIE
- Boil water in a medium sauce pan, add cofee and stir until it is dissolved.
Add marshmallows and reduce heat
- Cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are completely dissolved and mixture is smooth
- Place pan in the kitchen sink on ice and let cool. Whisk mixture continuously until cooled.
- Stir in whipped cream and blend until smooth
- Spoon mixture into baked pastry shell and place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and chocolate curls before cutting pie. Additional whipped cream can be served with pie.