2 1/2 ccoconut, flaked, lightly toasted
1/3 cbutter, melted
2 ccold 2% milk
2 pkg(3.4 oz each) instant pistachio pudding mix
1 cwhipped topping
2 Tbsppistachio nuts, chopped
How to Make Coconut Pistachio Pie
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9" greased pie plate.
- Refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups over crust.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining pudding.
- Spread over pie.
- If desired, sprinkle with pistachios.
- Cover and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.