Coconut Cream Pie
1/2 cbutter melted
1/2 cchopped pecans
8 ozcream cheese room temperature
1 cpowder sugar
1 cwhipped topping
1 smallpackage instant coconut cream pudding
1 1/2 cwhole milk (any milk will do, but whole milk makes pudding so much tastier)
How to Make Coconut Cream Pie
- For the crust: Mix and pat in an 8x8 inch pan, bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until just beginning to turn golden. Do not over bake.
- Layer two: Beat together sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on cooled crust.
- Layer three: Mix until thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining tub of whipped topping.
- Toast 1 cup coconut. Sprinkle evenly on dessert. Refrigerate