Coconut Custard Impossible Icebox Pie
I like mixing it up in the blender, then pouring it into a pie dish. That makes it good & quick. What's so "impossible" about that? =^..^=
- 2 c
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- white sugar
- 4 Tbsp
- (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- flaked coconut
How to Make Coconut Custard Impossible Icebox Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a deep-dish pie dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2Measure milk in blender container, then add all ingredients EXCEPT coconut. Blend for 3 minutes on LOW speed.
- 3Pour mixture into the prepared pie dish. Let set for 5 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
- 5Refrigerate any leftovers. As if! =^..^=