- 1 1/4 c
- 8 oz
- Coco Lopez Creme of coconut (you find it in with the BAR mixes but it is NOT alcohol
- 8 c
- Mini Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c
- angel flake coconut
- 2 tsp
- coconut extract
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- Toasted coconut for topping
- You will need a 9 inch baked pie crust
How to Make Coconut Angel Pie
- 1In a microwaveable bowl place milk,creme of coconut ,and marshmallows, stir to coat marshmallows .
Microwave on 1/2 power for 4 minutes . Stir thoroughly,then continue to microwave until marshmallows have completely melted . Add angel flake coconut and extract to the marshmallow mixture ., stir , then chill to the consistency of egg whites
- 2In a separate mixer bowl , whip cream until it holds firm peaks. Pour chilled marshmallow mixture into whipped cream and stir by hand until well blended . Mixture should not be runny . If so chill until thickened but not set. Pour into a baked 9inch pie crust . Top with toasted coconut if desired . Chill until set.
(If you leave the coconut WHITE (not toasted) it makes a lovely Christmas pie) . It looks like SNOW PIE.