Cocoa Cream Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 tspvanilla extract
19 inch pie shell, cooled, or graham cracker shell
·sweetened whipped cream
How to Make Cocoa Cream Pie
- In medium saucepan, stir together cocoa, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Gradually add milk to dry ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil l minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour into baked pie crust.
- Carefully press plastic wrap directly onto pie filling.
- Cool; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.