Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dessert
1 photo of Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dessert Recipe
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
APPLE PIE TOPPING
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dessert
1.Count out 30 Oatmeal cookies and blend them in a blender or food processor until they are crumbs.
2. Put cookie crumbs into bowl and add butter. Mix thoroughly until it looks like wet sand.
3. Add cookie mixture to a 9 ½ by 13” pan and press into the bottom of the pan to create crust
2Cream Cheese Filling:
1. In a large bowl using a mixer combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and whipped topping.
2. Once combined spread topping on top of cookie crust
3. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
3Apple Pie Topping:
1. Peel and core six medium granny smith apples
Cut and chop apples into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large sauce pan place cubed apples, butter, sugar, water, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch.
3. Stir everything together
4. Turn heat on med/low
5. Cook Apples until soft
6. This will take 30 to 40 minutes. Stir occasionally
Once apples are cooked through let them cool completely
7. Place on top of cream cheese layer
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy
Printable Recipe Card
About Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dessert