Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
This is not my pic by the way
7 ozpackaged caramels
1/4 cevaporated milk
3/4 cchopped pecans, divided
1chocolate crumb piecrust
2 pkgcream cheese, softened (3 oz each)
1/2 csour cream
1 1/4 cmilk
1 pkgchocolate instant pudding (3.9 oz)
1/2 cchocolate fudge topping
How to Make Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan and heat, stirring continually until smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender and process until smooth; add pudding mix and process about 30 seconds longer.
- Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer covering evenly. Chill loosely covered until set, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle w/remaining chopped pecans. Chill loosely covered until serving time
- Homemade crust over store bought:
Mix 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs with 3 tablespoons melted butter. Press into a 9" pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.