Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
This is not my pic by the way
- 7 oz
- packaged caramels
- 1/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans, divided
- chocolate crumb piecrust
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, softened (3 oz each)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- chocolate instant pudding (3.9 oz)
- 1/2 c
- chocolate fudge topping
How to Make Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- 1Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan and heat, stirring continually until smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- 2Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender and process until smooth; add pudding mix and process about 30 seconds longer.
- 3Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer covering evenly. Chill loosely covered until set, about 15 minutes.
- 4Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle w/remaining chopped pecans. Chill loosely covered until serving time
- 5Homemade crust over store bought:
Mix 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs with 3 tablespoons melted butter. Press into a 9" pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.