Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake in Chocolate Crust
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese - 8 oz - softened
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large
- 1/2 tsp
- chocolate ready crust (like keebler)
- 1 oz
- dark chocolate (i use dark chocolate chips)
How to Make Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake in Chocolate Crust
- 1In small mixing bowl beat cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add egg and vanilla, beating until just combined.
- 2Reserve 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture into crust. Stir chocolate into reserved cream cheese mixture.
- 3Spoon chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture in crust. With knife gently swirl chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 4Bake at 300°F about 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator