Dark Chocolate Satin Pie
1(9 inch) graham cracker crust
1 cheavy cream
2egg yolks beaten
3/4 cdark chocolate
1/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Dark Chocolate Satin Pie
- Whisk together heavy cream, butter and chocolate on low heat until melted, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add a bit of chocolate to egg yolks, whisking the whole time.
- When egg yolks are brought up in
temperature, add them to chocolate. Continue to heat, stirring constantly until chocolate thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat. Add the additional cream and vanilla; whisk well.
- Set in saucepan on a bowl filled with ice water for 20 minutes.
Beat mixture for 2 to 3 minutes until smooth and mixture stiffens.
Put in pie shell and top with whipped cream.
- Cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.,