Chocolate Ribbon Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 oz
- (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- plus 1 tbsp. cold milk, divided
- tub (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- oreo pie crust (6 oz.)
- 2 pkg
- (3.9 oz. each) jell-o chocolate instant pudding
How to Make Chocolate Ribbon Pie
- 1Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in half the cool whip; spread onto bottom of crust.
Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spoon over cream cheese layer in crust.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with remaining cool whip just before serving.