- 4 oz
- cream cheese (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- plus 1 t. cold milk, divided
- 8 oz
- container of whipped topping (thawed & divided)
- 2 pkg
- (3.9 oz. each) chocolate instant pudding
- oreo cookie pie crust
How to Make CHOCOLATE RIBBON PIE
- 1Beat cream cheese, sugar & 1 T. milk with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in half of cool whip. Spread on bottom of crust.
- 2Beat pudding mixes & remaining milk for 2 minutes. Pudding will be thick. Spoon over cream cheese layer in crust.
- 3Refrigerate for 4 hours until firm. Top with remaining cool whip just before serving.