chocolate raspberry ice cream pie
- 12 whole chocolate graham crackers or more depending on brand
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed, 8 ounces
- chocolate curls for garnish
How to Make chocolate raspberry ice cream pie
- 1evenly coated 9 inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- 2For the crust, in a food processor, pulse crackers and till fine crumbs form. Add butter and sugar. Pulse until crumbs are moistened. Press firmly over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator 30 minutes to slightly softened. Pack into crust with ice cream Spade or large spoon. Spread evenly. Freeze 15 minutes or until firm. Meanwhile, slightly soften sorbet as above. Spread on top of the ice cream. Freeze until firm .
- 4slightly soften chocolate ice cream. Spread evenly on top of sorbet. Freeze at least three hours, or wrap airtight and freeze up to one week.
- 5To serve, top pie with half of the raspberries. Drop spoonfuls of whipped topping on top of berries. Spread evenly. Top with remaining berries. Garnish with chocolate curls. Makes 12 servings.