★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- keebler ready crust chocolate pie crust
- 1oz squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 c
- whipping cream
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Pie
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- 2Arrange raspberries on the bottom of the crust. Slowly pour the cheese mixture over the fruit.
- 3Bake 30-35 minutes or until the center is set. Cool.
- 4Meanwhile, make your glaze. In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the 2 squares of chocolate with the 1/4 cup whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from the heat. Top cheesecake with the glaze and chill. Garnished as desired.