Chocolate pumpkin pies
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies such as nabisco
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- one can pumpkin, 15 ounces
- one can sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- two large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 20 teaspoons chocolate hazelnut spread, such as nutella
How to Make Chocolate pumpkin pies
- 1preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large bowl, mix cookies, butter, and sugar. Press into bottom of 10 Mason jars, 4 ounces each.
- 3in a large bowl, mix pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until well blended. Divide pumpkin mixture evenly among mason jars. Place 2 teaspoons chocolate hazelnut spread in center of each chair. Smooth pumpkin over the top.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes, or until set. Cool completely. Serve with whipped cream and chopped hazelnuts if desired. Makes 10 individual pies.