★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1-1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) jello chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- oreo pie crust (6 oz)
- 2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 mins or till well blended. Spoon half of the pudding in the crust.
- 2Gently stir 1 cup of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spoon over pudding layer in crust.
- 3Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.