2 ozchocolate, unsweetened squares
114 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
3eggs, lightly beaten
1unbaked pastry for a 10-inch pie shell, or 2 (8-inch) pie shells
·pecans (halved or coarsely chopped)
How to Make chocolate pecan pie
- melt chocolate with butter in saucepan
- combine condensed milk, sugar and salt, stir in eggs. add chocolate mixture and beat well
- stir in vanilla
- pour into unbaked pie shell which has been covered with pecans.
- bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- reduce heat to 300 degrees, and bake 45 minutes.
- store in refrigerator.