Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Loved the layering in this recipe. It looks so pretty... and tastes so good! I always love cheesecake. Pair it with chocolate and pecans... oh my! This is very decadent and a wonderfully special dessert. The Test Kitchen
1deep dish pie shell
1 cdark chocolate chips
3 Tbspwhipping cream
8 ozcream cheese
3/4 csugar - divided
2 tspvanilla extract
3 Tbspmelted butter
1 clight corn syrup
1 1/2 cpecan halves
How to Make Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Fill pie plate with crust or defrost frozen deep dish crust
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 c. sugar, salt and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until smooth.
- Pour dark chocolate chips into microwaveable dish and add the whipping cream. Microwave on 50% power until morsels just start to melt (about 1 minute). Remove from microwave and stir with a fork until combined and smooth.
- Pour corn syrup, melted butter, 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 cup of sugar into medium bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
Stir in pecans.
- Pour chocolate mixture into pie crust and smooth out with a spatula until evenly distributed. Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate and smooth out until evenly distributed, then pour pecan mixture over cream cheese mixture and even out on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 55 minutes (or until set). Cool completely on a wire rack. Store leftovers (if you have any!)in refrigerator.