Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
- nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- tub (12 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- squares baker’s semi-sweet chocolate, melted
How to Make Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
- 1CRUSH 8 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag with rolling pin. Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2MIX cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon ½ cup of the cream cheese mixture into small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well blended; set aside. Spoon half of the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top evenly with chocolate mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 3FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm. Invert onto plate. Remove foil, then re-invert onto serving platter so that crumb layer is on bottom. Coarsely break the remaining 4 cookies. Top dessert with remaining whipping topping and cookies.