Chocolate Peanut butter Pie
How to Make Chocolate Peanut butter Pie
- Cream together peanut butter, sugar, softened cream cheese, and vanilla. It will form a crumbly mixture.
- In a separate bowl beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add whipping cream to peanut butter mixture and cream together.
- Add mixture to orea pie shell.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips to the brewed coffee. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Spread chocolate chip mixture quickly over the pie. It hardens fast, so you will need to work quickly.
- Chill in the refrigerator several hours before serving.