Chocolate Peanut butter Pie
How to Make Chocolate Peanut butter Pie
- 1Cream together peanut butter, sugar, softened cream cheese, and vanilla. It will form a crumbly mixture.
- 2In a separate bowl beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- 3Add whipping cream to peanut butter mixture and cream together.
- 4Add mixture to orea pie shell.
- 5In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips to the brewed coffee. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
- 6Spread chocolate chip mixture quickly over the pie. It hardens fast, so you will need to work quickly.
- 7Chill in the refrigerator several hours before serving.