☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate graham pie crust
- 1 1/2 pt
- vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar(s)
- (18 oz.) ice cream fudge topping, slightly heated
- container (8 oz.) whipped topping (thawed)
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Mix ice cream and peanut butter together on low speed for 1 minute.
- 2Pour into chocolate graham pie crust.
- 3Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- 4Use slightly softened ice cream topping to spoon over ice cream mixture.
- 5Return to freezer.
- 6Serve with whipped topping on top of each slice.
- 7Refrigerate any leftovers.