☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chocolate graham pie crust
1 1/2 ptvanilla ice cream, slightly softened
2 ccreamy peanut butter
1 jar(s)(18 oz.) ice cream fudge topping, slightly heated
1container (8 oz.) whipped topping (thawed)
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Mix ice cream and peanut butter together on low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into chocolate graham pie crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Use slightly softened ice cream topping to spoon over ice cream mixture.
- Return to freezer.
- Serve with whipped topping on top of each slice.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.