Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchocolate, bittersweet and melted
1/2 lbbutter, unsalted
How to Make Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not simmering) water; Add butter to chocolate and melt together.
- Heat eggs over simmering water.
- Remove eggs, and beat for 10 minutes (thick); Add eggs to melted chocolate and fold in until even.
- Put in 8 inch springform pan with waxed paper on bottom slightly greased; Smooth.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put cake in for 5 minutes, put aluminum foil over pan, bake 10 minutes more.
- Remove and cool for 45 minutes, 3 hours in the refrigerator; Garnish with whipped cream and raspberry sauce.