Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- chocolate, bittersweet and melted
- 1/2 lb
- butter, unsalted
- 6 large
How to Make Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte
- 1Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not simmering) water; Add butter to chocolate and melt together.
- 2Heat eggs over simmering water.
- 3Remove eggs, and beat for 10 minutes (thick); Add eggs to melted chocolate and fold in until even.
- 4Put in 8 inch springform pan with waxed paper on bottom slightly greased; Smooth.
- 5Preheat oven to 425.
- 6Put cake in for 5 minutes, put aluminum foil over pan, bake 10 minutes more.
- 7Remove and cool for 45 minutes, 3 hours in the refrigerator; Garnish with whipped cream and raspberry sauce.